Coronal Polishing Enrollment Requirements
Please read carefully
- Current Dental Assisting Permit from the Oklahoma State Board of Dentistry
- Employment Verification Form signed by Employing Dentist AND the applicant.
- Print off document after typing in all other information, sign, then scan and save as a PDF or JPEG. (If you don’t have a way to scan, you may also take a picture of it).
- You will not be able to complete the application process without uploading the Employment Verification Form during the application process. For help see How to Upload Documents
- Full payment is required before space is reserved in the course (if registering after the deadline, a $20 late fee must be included).
There are two ways to enroll:
- Online Payment Method which automatically secures your spot because credit/debit card or eCheck payment is required at the time of enrollment.
- General Coronal Polishing Application which allows applicant to mail in a check (or direct deposit if a State employee). **This method does NOT secure your spot until payment is recieved and moving to a later course date may be required.**
- ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT METHOD. Hard copy applications not submitted online first will not be accepted.
**If the proper information is not included with your application, you will be removed from the course until the proper information has been submitted **