Local Anesthesia ($815)
Dental Hygienists authorized by the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry to perform this advanced procedure may administer local anesthesia.
Applications are located at the bottom of the page, but you must read the following information before enrolling. Failure to do so could potentially delay or void your enrollment.
- Hold a current Oklahoma Dental Hygiene Licence. (Applicants from other states are welcome to apply, but it is your responsibility to find out if the course will carry over to your current state. This course is designed to meet Oklahoma Board of Dentistry guidelines).
- Proof of Liability Insurance (if you are not covered under your employers liability Insurance, you will need to provide your own)
- Have a current BLS for the HEALTHCARE PROVIDER or PROFESSIONAL RESCUER CPR Card from either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross. (Heart Saver, CPR/AED, Community CPR, etc. cards or cards issued by anyone other than the Heart Association or Red Cross are NOT acceptable). See Samples
- PLEASE NOTE: A $15 credit card processing fee will be subtracted from all applications submitted without a HEALTHCARE PROVIDER or PROFESSIONAL RESCUERS CPR CARD if the applicant requests a refund in place of transferring to a later course.
- All participants must administer AND receive Local Anesthesia. If you are pregnant, you will need to contact Stacey Bonham about making special arrangements if you choose to still take the course.
- Please use the "Mail In Payment" link if your school is paying for this course or you work for a state, government, or tribal agency that does not allow you to pay electronically.
- All other applications require online payment at the time of enrollment and must be submitted by credit/debit card or eCheck (i.e. entering the information from your check into the designated fields). All major credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Applications received without payment will be deleted and must be re-submitted with payment.
- ALL APPLICATIONS (REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT METHOD) MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
- SPACE IS LIMITED. If the form says it is no longer taking submissions, then the course is full.
- Application Links
- Designed for those who must pay by CHECK or DIRECT DEPOSIT (i.e. schools or state, government, or tribal agencies) but can be used by anyone who prefers to mail in their payment.
- Spot in course is NOT reserved until payment is received.
- Requires online payment at the time of enrollment (credit/debit or eCheck)
- Immediately reserves spot in course.