Nitrous Course Requirements
Please read carefully
- Employment Verification Form signed by Employing Dentist AND the applicant.
- Front and back copy of your HEALTHCARE PROVIDER or PROFESSIONAL RESCUER CPR Card from either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross. (Heart Saver, CPR/AED, Community CPR, etc. cards or cards issued by anyone other than the Heart Association or Red Cross are NOT acceptable).*
- Both the Employment Verification Form and CPR Card need to be saved as a PDF or JPEG so it can be uploaded during the application process. (If you don’t have a way to scan, you may also take a picture of it).
- You will not be able to complete the application process without uploading the Employment Verification Form and your CPR card during the application process. For help see How to Upload Documents
- Full payment will be required before space is reserved in the course (if registering after the deadline, a $20 late fee must be included).
*PLEASE NOTE: A $15 credit card processing fee will be subtracted from all applications submitted without a HEALTHCARE PROVIDER or PROFESSIONAL RESCUERS CPR CARD if the applicant requests a refund in place of transferring to a later course.
There are two ways to enroll:
- Online Payment Method which automatically secures their spot because credit/debit card or eCheck payment is required at the time of enrollment.
- General Nitrous Oxide Application which allows applicant to mail in a check (or direct deposit if a State employee). This method does NOT secure their spot until payment is received and moving to a later course date may be required
- ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT METHOD. Hard copy applications not submitted online first will not be accepted.
**If the proper information is not included with your application, you will be removed from the course until the proper information has been submitted **
Important Course Information:
- Your enrollment packet will be EMAILED to you two (2) weeks before the course. Please add [email protected] to your safe sender/contact list to aid in delivery.
- All participants must administer and receive Nitrous Oxide. If you are pregnant, you cannot attend this course.
- You do not need to provide your own patient for this course. You will be working on each other.
More specific information regarding this course will be included in your course packet.