Radiation Safety & Protection ($150)
Dental Assistants holding this expanded duty permit may expose intra-oral and extra-oral radiographs.
Applications are located at the bottom of the page, but you must read the following information before enrolling. Failure to do so could potentially delay or void your enrollment.
- Hold a current Dental Assisting Permit from the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry.
- Employment is NOT required for this course but it is recommended unless you are currently in dental assisting school due to the need to complete x-rays under the supervision of a dentist within one (1) year of taking the course.
- Please use the "Mail In Payment" link if your school is paying for this course or you work for a state, government, or tribal agency that does not allow you to pay electronically.
- All other applications require online payment at the time of enrollment and must be submitted by credit/debit card or eCheck (i.e. entering the information from your check into the designated fields). All major credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Applications received without payment will be deleted and must be re-submitted with payment.
- ALL APPLICATIONS (REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT METHOD) MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
- SPACE IS LIMITED. If the form says it is no longer taking submissions, then the course is full.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Application Links
You must hold a current Dental Assisting Permit from the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry. No Exceptions.
- Designed for those who must pay by CHECK or DIRECT DEPOSIT (i.e. schools or state, government, or tribal agencies) but can be used by anyone who prefers to mail in their payment.
- Spot in course is NOT reserved until payment is received.
- Requires online payment at the time of enrollment (credit/debit or eCheck)
- Immediately reserves spot in course.