Sealant Application ($400)
A dental assistant holding this expanded duty permit may place pit and fissure sealants.
Applications are located at the bottom of the page, but you must read the following information before enrolling. Failure to do so could potentially delay or void your enrollment.
- Participant has a minimum of one year active chair side experience as a dental assistant (waived if the assistant graduated from an Oklahoma CODA Accredited Dental Assisting Program).
- Hold a current Dental Assisting Permit from the Oklahoma State Board of Dentistry.
- Have current Dental Assisting Permit showing they are certified in Coronal Polishing from the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry to enroll in this course.
- PLEASE NOTE: A $15 credit card processing fee will be subtracted from all applications submitted without proof of Coronal Polishing certification if the applicant requests a refund in place of transferring to a later course.
- Please use the "Mail In Payment" link if your school is paying for this course or you work for a state, government, or tribal agency that does not allow you to pay electronically.
- All other applications require online payment at the time of enrollment and must be submitted by credit/debit card or eCheck (i.e. entering the information from your check into the designated fields). All major credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Applications received without payment will be deleted and must be re-submitted with payment.
- ALL APPLICATIONS (REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT METHOD) MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
- SPACE IS LIMITED. If the form says it is no longer taking submissions, then the course is full.
- You will need to provide a patient and four (4) extracted molar or pre-molar teeth for this course. Please refer to the Course Requirements link below for more details.
- Application Links
- Designed for those who must pay by CHECK or DIRECT DEPOSIT (i.e. schools or state, government, or tribal agencies) but can be used by anyone who prefers to mail in their payment.
- Spot in course is NOT reserved until payment is received.
- Requires online payment at the time of enrollment (credit/debit or eCheck)
- Immediately reserves spot in course.
Tulsa course dates will be added by mid-January. Please check back.