Sealant Course Enrollment Requirements
Please read carefully
- Current Dental Assisting Permit from the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry.
- Employment Verification Form signed by Employing Dentist AND the applicant.
- A copy of your Dental Assisting Permit from the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry with Coronal Polishing marked as "YES".
- Both the Employment Verification Form and Dental Assisting Permit need to be saved as a PDF or JPEG so it can be uploaded during the application process. (If you don’t have a way to scan, you may also take a picture of it).
- You will not be able to complete the application process without uploading the Employment Verification Form and your Dental Assisting Permit during the application process. For help see How to Upload Documents
- Full payment will be required before space is reserved in the course (if registering after the deadline, a $20 late fee must be included).
There are two ways to enroll:
- Online Payment Method which automatically secures their spot because credit/debit card or eCheck payment is required at the time of enrollment.
- General Sealants Application which allows applicant to mail in a check (or direct deposit if a State employee). This method does NOT secure their spot until payment is received and moving to a later course date may be required
- ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT METHOD. Hard copy applications not submitted online first will not be accepted.
**If the proper information is not included with your application, you will be removed from the course until the proper information has been submitted **