Oral Health Education
Dental Hygiene Basics:
- Brush your teeth for two minutes, two times per day with a fluoride tooth paste.
- Floss at least one time per day.
- Tooth brushes should be replaced every three months, or after having an illness.
- It is especially important to brush before bedtime to remove food particles from the day's food and drink
- See a dental professional for a routine check up every 6 months
- After eating or drinking acidic foods or drinks, it is important to rinse your mouth with water to restore your mouth to its original pH balance. The acid will wear away your enamel, which can never grow back.