Radiation Course Requirements
- Hold a current Dental Assisting Permit from the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry.
- Employment is NOT required for this course but it is recommended unless you are currently in dental assisting school due to the need to complete x-rays under the supervision of a dentist within one (1) year of taking the course.
Full payment will be required before space is reserved in the course (if registering after the deadline, a $20 late fee must be included).
There are two ways to enroll:
- Online Payment Method which automatically secures your spot because credit/debit card or eCheck payment is required at the time of enrollment.
- General Radiation Safety Application which allows applicant to mail in a check (or direct deposit if a State employee). **This method does NOT secure your spot until payment is recieved and moving to a later course date may be required.**
- ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT METHOD. Hard copy applications not submitted online first will not be accepted.
Important Course Information:
- Your enrollment packet will be MAILED via USPS to the mailing address provided on your application two (2) weeks before the course.
- Please contact us if your mailing address changes before you have received your course packet.
- More details about your specific course location will be provided in your course packet.